Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Started

Well, I have finally decided to start blogging. I am a little apprehensive about doing this (having all of our information online and all), but I think it will be a great way for family and friends to see what we have been up to and to see how Hope is growing. I have several friends that have blogs and I really enjoy reading them and seeing photos of their families. So, here goes! I hope you enjoy the ride, I know we sure do!

Life is good. Hope is growing so fast. She is already 5 months old and is starting to sit on her own. She has been eating baby food for a month now and we discovered last week that we should only give her Prunes when she REALLY NEEDS them!! (I told my mom I would give her prunes when I know she is going to watch her!!!) She laughs at the dogs quite a bit, but Wayne still hasn't heard her except on video. She is pretty amazing and we are so enjoying being parents. She is a very good and happy baby. She is a bit shy, though, with people she hasn't been around much. She likes to "get acquainted" with them first before going to anyone she isn't used to being with.

No comments: