Friday, September 5, 2008

Bikini Babe



These photos say it all!! These were taken two weeks ago at the pool. Within the last week, Hope has really been moving and shaking!! She laughed for Daddy for the first time last night and melted his heart! A week ago, she started talking. First it was "Na Na Na", then it was "Da Da Da". Then a few days later, "Ma Ma Ma". She is so funny... she looks like a little old lady with no teeth when she does it!! I will try to video it and post it soon.
This week, she started waving "bye, bye". Actually it is more crunching up her fingers in her hand, but she is doing it. Yesterday, I walked into pick her up from Ms. Keri's and she looked at me and waved almost like she knew what she was doing!! She isn't crawling just yet, but she is scooting all over the place. Last night, I had my brush on the bed and she would scoot across the bed to get it. I kept moving it from one side of the bed to the next and she got to it every time! It was so cute!! She also gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I just keep waiting for her to take off!! She is truly amazing and each day is something new! She has such a wonderful disposition and a happy personality! We are having so much fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you not love that face!!!