Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Angel!

Today Mom and I took Hope to have her first set of Professional photos. We had family photos taken for a directory a few months back, but those were plain. These are vibrant and full of personality! I bought a package that included the CD full of photos that I can use to make reprints and to post online for all of you to see!! So... act suprised when you see your Christmas card this year since you will be getting a "sneak peak" here.




Then we did some candid shots of Mommy and Me! I couldn't resist, she looked so precious all dressed up!!





Then we put her in the washtub. I have always wanted a photo of her in a washtub and I knew I had better do it soon before she gets too big!!






















Then we took this one of my little Angel!! Another Favorite!!

1 comment:

The Ohnheiser's said...

Those are so cute. I love the one of you and her where she is laying on your back.