Monday, March 23, 2009

Bluebonnets

Saturday, March 21st~
Hope and I went to a baby shower this past Saturday and took these photos just before we left. I absolutely LOVE the one of she and I together!! I just am not sure if I see a resemblance yet or not?? What do you think??







Sunday, March 22nd~
The bluebonnets are beautiful and of course, we had to take Hope out for her first photo shoot in them. We took these yesterday at Huette's place on the way to Weimar and I think they turned out pretty cute considering we can't get Hope to sit for more than a second! Remember you can click on the photos to see an enlarged version.








Here are Granny and PoPo's little bunnies. They have a bunny for each grandchild and here is Hope with hers. Then the last photo is of Hope as we were leaving to go home. She loves her hat and her telephone!! Too cute!!






Here is the cooler some friends made me as a thank you for selling their property. Isn't it neat? Hope really likes it too!!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry Katy...That baby looks like Wayne!