Monday, September 21, 2009

I just received this email from a friend of mine and it made me cry! Even though I know everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan, I still have a hard time letting everything happen in His time, not mine. These are very powerful words we all need to be reminded of every now and then, so I wanted to share them with you and with Hope when she is old enough to read this.

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you.

P.S. And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that
you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it
yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something
for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All
situations will be resolved, but in My time, not
yours.

Once the matter is placed
into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about
it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things
that are present in your life now.

No comments: