Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!










Well, our first Halloween has come and gone! Mommy had a good time and was so excited all day. I think Hope could have cared less. She is too young to really know what it is all about, plus I think she wasn't feeling well. She got her second tooth on Friday and ended up running fever Saturday and Sunday.
Hope was a little Duck and her friend, Jaley, was a little chick. Jaley's mother, Jenny, and I decorated the wagon to resemble a nest and we went trick or treating on the downtown square. We got so many "oohs" and "ahhs" because they were just so darn cute!! Look at the photos and judge for yourself!! (Click on each photo to see an enlarged version)

1 comment:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

how darling! I wish I would have been feeling better to see you guys on the square. Kreg said the girls were just as precious as ever.

I hope little Miss Hope is feeling better.